Before You Came Into My Life

Before you came into my life baby,
The skies seemed so cold gray and empty,
Being alone seemed to be the only thing I would know,
There was quiet all around me,
But now that you are here,
All I can see is a beautiful read dawn sky,
Every morning is filled with another wonderful day,
There is nowhere I rather be than in your arms,
Nothing will ever stop my love for you,
As the time passes I know that my love for you,
Will continue to grow and become stronger,
Time goes slowly whenever we are together,
I enjoy every moment we spend,
No matter what we are talking about,
Still I wish you were here with me,
Holding me in your arms,
I need to get you here,
I need to get you home,
I need you baby always,
I need to be your wife,
Before you came into my life,
My life never had this much meaning,
Ever since you have been here,
It’s like a dream come true,
There is not one moment now,
That I don’t smile,
That I don’t think about you,
You are my muse baby,
You give me everything I ever needed,
You give me everything I have ever wanted,
And I want to stand with you forever,
Throughout all the time,
And be yours always,
Until there is no more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments