Something New Has Started

Let the snow fall to the ground,
Let this moment be completely perfect,
Let the dreams start,
Let winter be cold outside,
I don’t care if there is no where to go,
I am happy just being here with you,
Tomorrow doesn’t have to come,
As long as I am here with you,
Across the sky I can see the stars,
As they shine into your eyes,
Something new has started,
Something wonderful has begun,
Something that will have no ending,
Something that will never die,
So many things have come and go,
So many things have welted away,
But I believe in us,
I believe in our dreams,
I believe in our love,
I believe in this moment,
I have never felt this strong,
I have never felt so breathless,
I have never felt anything quite like this,
You came into my life,
You turned it around,
You brought the sunshine,
You broke the clouds,
You found me darling,
And now I am glad to have you,
I am glad to have you in my life,
So, let the snow fall,
Let this moment stay completely perfect,
As long as I have you,
I don’t care what the weather is like,
I don’t care what else goes on,
All I can think of is this,
This moment,
This dream,
This vision,
This life with us,
Something new has started,
Something wonderful has begun,
Something that will have no ending,
Something that will hold on until
There is no tomorrow,
Until there is no time life,
Our love will last many lifetimes,
As long as you are here,
Holding me tight,
Loving me always,
Bringing the smiles,
Keeping away the clouds,
And I will hold you tight,
I will love you always,
I will keep you smiling,
I will bring the sun,
Forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By