Come To Me

I watched for you closely,
Just wishing and waiting,
Wanting to speak to you again,
Silence seemed so loud,
My heart seemed so loud,
I wanted us together,
I wanted us holding each other tight,
I want you to see baby that a lifetime of dreams,
Are now coming true,
Again I let out a sigh,
Wishing I could be with you now,
Wishing I could hold you close and tight,
I never want to let you go darling,
I had always believed in eternity,
I had always believed in true love,
But nothing could have prepared me,
For the we that is us,
My pulse quickens,
My heart begins to race,
I have been smitten so hard,
Nothing else could even dare,
Nothing else can come close to this,
There is just something whenever I look,
There is just something whenever I think,
There is just something whenever I am waiting,
There is just something whenever I speak with you,
You are my dream my darling,
You are the fantasy made real,
Come home to me darling,
Come to my waiting arms,
Come to me my darling,
Don’t let me wait anymore,
Don’t let me go on wanting without you here,
Come home to me darling,
Make me all yours,
I want you here with me,
I can feel it in my heart and soul,
And I know I will never let you go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments