With You Everything Is Wonderful

With you my darling everything is wonderful,
Life has become simply amazing,
I would never want you to explain these emotions,
I know how much you really do love me,
Moments of bliss are all I see,
As you hold me tight ever so closely,
Completeness is all I feel whenever I am with you,
Laughter and smiles are what is in my life,
Ever since I met you,
You my love have surprised me,
I never imagined a love like this,
And after all I have dealt with in my life,
I am glad that you have found me,
With you my darling everything is wonderful,
Life is simply amazing,
Dreams seem more real than ever before,
All since you became apart of my life,
And I know that we will last forever,
Even when everything else fades away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments