By Your Hands

I have dealt with all the obstacles in love,
Than you appear out of no where,
Now there have been hopeful changes,
Once I had so many shattered dreams and hopes,
But now I am going a different direction moving on to newer goals,
My life has changed,
Better plans have been made,
The love I have in my life,
Is abundantly better than anything I have had before,
I don’t need any other options,
I don’t want any appeal from anyone else,
Trying to get me to be theirs
No one can cause a distraction,
I have no need for any other temptations,
I have no need for any other options,
I have what I need here in my heart,
I have what I need here in my soul,
I have what I need standing by your side,
There is no group of people,
There is no one out there,
That could effect what we have,
We are strong together,
We have a bond like no other,
As each day closes,
My love for you only grows,
My faith in us becomes even stronger,
My dreams for us become even better,
One day you and I will walk,
We will walk down that aisle of love,
Because this is something meant to be,
Let them throw any obstacle,
Let them try to get through to us,
They will never win,
We have our goals,
We have our plans,
We have these dreams,
And we will be together forever,
As long as you hold me,
By your hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments