Days Slowly Go By

Days slowly go by,
Time seems to stop,
Nights seem lonely without you,
My heart yearns for you,
My mind yearns for you,
My body yearns for you,
I want to feel your touch every time,
I want everything to just disappear,
I want everything to fade,
I want everything to become hazy,
I want the times to never stop,
I want to have this forever,
I want to keep being smitten,
Smitten by your love,
I can see forever in this love of ours,
I can see my dreams coming true,
I can see my nightmares ceasing,
Some of the times we have to go through hell,
Sometimes we have to go through the rain,
Sometimes we have to go through the pain,
To find the heave,
To find the sun,
To find the happiness,
And I have found those things in you,
Days slowly go by,
Time seems to stop,
Anytime I am with you,
My world feels complete,
By being by your side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments